JUST passed your driving test but still a little unsure about certain aspects of driving? Passed your test some time ago but you JUST haven’t driven a car in a while?
In our working lives we all accept the benefit of ongoing training to grow our knowledge and skills and avoid becoming rusty. So why should it be any different with our driving?
The value of post-test training is widely accepted as being beneficial throughout the driving industry, as something that provides both the newly qualified and more experienced driver with an opportunity to further develop and build their skills.
Increasingly more drivers are realising that they would benefit from extra tuition and are taking refresher driving lessons.
Whatever your requirements, our refresher lessons cover a wide range of driving needs and are designed to provide help and support to drivers:
- JUST wishing to improve your existing skills such as roundabouts, parking (reversing, bay or parallel parking), understanding traffic signs or speed awareness.
- JUST looking to develop eco-driving techniques with a view to reducing motoring costs.
- JUST overcoming a motoring fear such as motorway driving, night driving, driving in poor weather conditions.
- JUST experienced a change in your personal circumstances, placing additional reliance on travelling by car.
- JUST wishing to increase your confidence following involvement in a road traffic incident, or maybe it’s UK familiarisation driving lessons.
Whatever your needs, JUST Driver Training are here to help you!